The Myers Brigg Type Indicator, carefully developed over a very long period of time, has now become one of the most significant aids to understanding the differences in personality among people, and how it affects how we live, work, play, communicate, think, behave, lead others, set goals and make choices.
It also gives valuable insight into how we interact with each other and so is very useful in developing teamwork in a company, organisation, church, home or marriage. Participation in an M.B.T.I workshop has proved to be an extremely illuminating and affirming experience for many people.
Do you wish to:
- Value yourself more.
- Increase your communication skills
- Understand different types of people
- Solve interpersonal conflicts
- Grow in self-confidence
- Work well in a team
- Learn to appreciate others
Does your organisation need to:
- Build a strong co-operative team.
- Increase effective communication.
- Find and utilise each individuals own strengths.
- Aid resolution of conflicts.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Increase confidence & effectiveness.